Shipping Cost

Drakius

Shipping Cost

Post by Drakius »

Alright, I don't know where to ask this so I'll post in this sub-forum. But I'm interested in purchasing a TrackIR 5 + Pro Clip bundle. I hesitated a bit, because of the price, but I told myself it'd be worth it.

I start to fill things in and I find out, there's just one shipping method. Alright, that would be fine, but that single shipping method is 65$! Sixty-five dollars... What in the world, it's not like I'm in Australia...

Is there not a cheaper way to ship?

I'm in Canada, you know, the country, on the exact same continent. I can't believe there's just one shipping method and that it's so expensive. Please tell me there's a bug somewhere and there are other shipping methods?
VincentG

Re: Shipping Cost

Post by VincentG »

Depending on your exact address within Canada, that could be a reasonable shipping cost, as it would also include duties and handling fees.

You might want to check out our Canadian dealer. Since they import large quantities at a time they may be able to provide a lower price to your doorstep.

http://www.extremegamingdevices.com
Drakius

Re: Shipping Cost

Post by Drakius »

Well that's understandable. I'm sorry I came out a bit harsh and rude. That wasn't my intention, I was just a bit shocked at the moment. I apologize. I'll look into the two prices, and see where the shipping is cheaper, take that into account.

Thanks again.