TrackIR5 Beta 3

nagua

TrackIR5 Beta 3

Post by nagua »

Problems again. After a Q&A with Vincent and a lot of grief had everything working.Even learning how to "tweak' it. Booted up this afternoon no green light on camera. I knew I was in trouble. Green indicator bottom of TrackIR is lit. Says everything is OK. Double click start up icon on an off no camera green light. Turn TrackIR off shows shutting down camera and clients. Why should this just stop working?.Thanks for any thoughts.
VincentG

Re: TrackIR5 Beta 3

Post by VincentG »

What version of Windows?

Directly into PC, or using a hub?

Software set to TrackClip, or TrackClip Pro?

Tried moving USB ports?
nagua

Post by nagua »

Hi Vincent:
1. XP - SP Packs

2. Direct PC Tried all 6 ports. 2 front 4 Back.

3.Set to Track Clip Hat

4. Direct No Hub

I changed nothing from when it worked fine. Just stopped working. At that time went through all the install, uninstall, move usb ports. I can't rely on it to work when I would like it to. Hate to have to go back to Tracker4 software. Paid for 5 and it's easier for me to use.Computer is clean and FSX flys great without IR.
nagua

Post by nagua »

Came back after several hours. computer not shut off. clicked on the icon green light went on recognized clip. loaded FSX did not fly as well as earlier but had both green lights on and could change settings. Shut down rebooted no green light recognizing Tracker.
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

So is this with booting down, or just restarting?

Unplug camera, reboot the system, then reattach the camera.

Also, can you try an external USB hub, with it's own power supply?
nagua

Post by nagua »

Hi Vince;
We just spoke and you were real helpful. Still have 2 problems. 1. With hitting F12 or the trigger on my CH it centers the panel but I only have 1 1/2 rows of instruments.This is with Virtual Cockpit If i did not have Tracker I could use my toggle on the CH how do I get a full panel.I'm about 20" inches from the monitor. 2. Camera still doesn't pick up my hat clip each time I boot up. Also shut down if "removing clients" pops up instead of "Camera" Tracker screen freezes.
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

You can adjust the view, within the aircraft, by adjusting the aircraft cfg file. or you can raise up slightly recenter, then sit back down.