Re: Center View and Pause problems with Beta 5.0 ver 4

Post by jordanal »

OK, good to know. Much appreciated...
V/r,
-Al
jordanal

Post by jordanal »

What is the status of an update to the 5.0b software that may fix this buttons conflict b/w the mouse and yoke? Are you getting close to a new beta that we can try?

Also for further input, as I previously mentioned about the ability of left-clicking and grabbing the view in the v5b software with my mouse, this only occurs after I use the wheel on the mouse which zooms the view in or out. After that, I can then manipulate the view with the mouse. To my knowledge, I don't have any mouse emulation software enabled.
V/r,
-Al
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

We are looking into it, but we probably will not be looking at updating the software until the beta release of the 5.1 software, which currently does not have a release date.
MAILMAN

Post by MAILMAN »

Will this problem regarding the duplication of hot keys on CH Fightersticks & CH Pro Throttles that came about with the release of 5.0 software ever be resolved. In June of 09 I started this thread and 7 months later I still have not heard of it being corrected. This problem did not occur on version 4.37 and earlier versions.
-)-MAILMAN-