TrackIR Enhanced Title

Heretic

TrackIR Enhanced Title

Post by Heretic »

I have recently purchased a TrackIR 5 and a Track Clip Pro. This is not the first Tracker I have had. I do also have a TrackIR 3.

My System just so you know.
Windows Vista 64bit
8GB Ram
Geforce GTX 280

Now to my problem. I have installed the newest software for the TrackIR 5, I open the program and everything is tracking fine.

Then I run my game (Arma2) and nothing happens. The TrackIR IS being recognized by the game. it shows up in my controllers tab and is enabled.

The left green light is coming on for the clip being tracked, but the right one for the "TrackIR Enhanced Title IS running and has registered with the TrackIR software to receive tracking data." is not.

I have uninstalled the TrackIR software now about 3 times, and actually went as far as reinstalling the game. I don't know if this would have any bearing on this but up in the left hand corner of the TrackIR program It lists the device, the profiles as default but where it has Title it says none. Any ideas, any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Max aka Heretic
Max_Power

Re: TrackIR Enhanced Title

Post by Max_Power »

I think I may have the same or similar problem. I have 64bit Vista SP2. Installed the latest software: TrackIR_5.0.beta.05. When I run the calibration program, everything tracks nicely. I tried both leaving this window up, and having it minimized to tray when trying the following games. Falcon 4 AF recognized the trackIR and I had the radio button ticked where you choose to use the TrackIR or not. Before having the trackIR it would say "TrackIR not detected". When I play though, it doesn't work at all. It does the same exact thing with the game Blackshark. I thought maybe the hat on my X52 was trying to take over, so I disabled it with no improvement.

I also have Arma 2, but haven't installed it yet. I'll report how that one goes too.

Some specs: amd black edition 6400+ 3.2 cpu barely overclocked to 3.3. KN9 SLI motherboard, with 4 gigs ocz memory, and an 8800GT (barely overclocked). Diamond sound card. and an X52 controller.
Max_Power

Post by Max_Power »

I just went back to 32bit XP and am having the same problems.
jharrison43

Post by jharrison43 »

Beta 5.05 does not work download and install Beta 5.04 and all will be well :)
Barred

Post by Barred »

I would do what BigJim sugests. If you do not have the driver you can get it from :- http://media.naturalpoint.com/software/ ... eta.04.exe
Seth Steiling

Post by Seth Steiling »

Hi guys, we've on this. We're digging and hope to have a fix out for the newest beta soon. In the meantime, Beta 04 should be working fine.
Marketing Manager
TrackIR | OptiTrack
Heretic

Post by Heretic »

Yeah I finally got it working with beta 04 Thanks