And it works! :eek:
N I C E

(R)
snomhf

Re: TrackIR 5.05B is out!

Post by snomhf »

In the "TrackIR software 5.0 beta 4 available" thread I posted this comment:
[quote=snomhf]
There are two issues that I'm having with beta 4. There appears to be no SAVE function! I create a new profile and the only way I seem to be able to save it is to terminate the program at which point it prompts me to save the profile I've modified. What's the story there? Am I missing something? That seems so obvious! The other issue is sort of the same thing. I want to associate a particular game with a profile that I create. When I scroll down to that game and change the profile from "Default" to the one I create, it gets lost when I terminate, even when it prompts for saving my profile. The only thing I can figure out to do is set my profile to "exclusive" which thankfully does get saved but of course, I can only have the one profile now. This seems so basic that I feel I must be missing something really obvious but I'm willing to look like a fool here because I sure can't see it.
[/quote]

I just downloaded 5.05B and am pleased to report that both of these issues are completely FIXED!

Thank you so much Vince, Seth and the great folks at Natural Point!

Tremendous support!

-mark
BigRed

Post by BigRed »

Sweeeeet! I'll download tomorrow.

J.
jfail

Post by jfail »

I'm confused. I have automatic updates set in version 5.0.230 and don't see a 5.05B version. I checked the web site and it says I have the latest version. Am I missing something?

John
Barred

Post by Barred »

I think the version number is for internal use at NP. I would go with the bublished version ie 5.05 beta.