TrackIR software 5.0 beta 5b available

VincentG

Re: TrackIR software 5.0 beta 5b available

Post by VincentG »

Are the keyboard/mouse plugged in near the camera?

Are ytou running any mouse/keyboard software?

Is this on the system desktop, or within the gaming application?

What OS are you using?
otaku31

Post by otaku31 »

Yes, i change the usb plug of the camera and it works now. it was on the desktop of win XP.

Thx
lalabad

Need some assistance

Post by lalabad »

Hey, I just got my TrackIR 5 in the mail yesterday and there�s no software with it. I�m currently stationed in Afghanistan with the USAF and the only internet access available to me blocked the download site for the software. Is there any way you can email the software to me? Or are there any other sites that have the software? Thanks for your help.
richardleduc

Post by richardleduc »

Would you have beta 5.1 due that I have a trackIr 3 with vector.

Having issues with BlackShark, it will not work under this game although it works flawlessly with Arma II... I'm stuck TrackIR version 4.1 Build 37 no longer works with BlackShark under Windows 7 64 bit....

EDIT: re installing the drivers seemed to have worked for some reason. But I have no clue on the root cause...
Pudu

Post by Pudu »

I'm rolling back to TrackIR 4 software since the 3D stuff in version 5 has broken my Ati Tray Tools profiles. It is seen as the only 3d program running and so game profiles (AA, Aniso, crossfire settings) are not being loaded up properly. It also prevents crossfire from being enabled-disabled without shutting down TrackIR. And, as mentioned elsewhere, it causes Battlefield 2 to crash to desktop.

Can we ditch the 3D stuff in TrackIR software in future releases - it looks pretty but functionally is not very practical .

Cheers.

TrackIR 4 w/ Trackclip
Windows XP SP3 32 bit
Sophosaurus

Post by Sophosaurus »

ATT must be configured to ignore applications that make use of graphics interface:

Go to "Hardware/Auto Overclocking/Exclude", click on "add", navigate to "NaturalPoint\TrackIR5\", choose "TrackIR5.exe" and click on OK.
otaku31

Post by otaku31 »

It's me again for the same problem. I don't use it for a long moment. But when i start the track ir 5. The mouse freeze. So i can't use any game. On Xp with a cordless mouse microsoft. the old camera never show this problem.

On windows 7 the problem doesnt exist, but i have il2 1946 on xp.
wiltzei

Post by wiltzei »

Software cannot be closed with FSX running. It hangs on 'Shutting down devices' screen. W7 x64. UAC and DEP are disabled.
Seth Steiling

Post by Seth Steiling »

Since 5.0 Final has been released, this topic is now closed. Please post in an active thread or start your own for future support requests. :)
Marketing Manager
TrackIR | OptiTrack