Questins on TIR5

trap

Questins on TIR5

Post by trap »

Before I get the headphone clip, I have a few questions.
1. In the title I get "None", is that normal after I have selected cfs3.
2. What is one-one ?
3. What is smooth ?
VincentG

Re: Questins on TIR5

Post by VincentG »

1 - Yes, as the title will not change, until the gaming application starts.

2/3 - From the manual

Profiles are a collection of settings (motion curves, hotkeys, axis enabling/disabling, etc.) that enable you to optimize TrackIR according to game conditions and personal preferences. Primarily, profiles control how your actual head movement is converted into in-game view control.

The TrackIR ships with some default profiles which have been tuned to perform well for a wide variety of games and simulations. The default profile provides a good starting point for customizing the motion to suit your needs as you become more familiar with using TrackIR.

Optimized for the broadest range of genres and game play styles. It has a fairly strong dead zone to prevent unintended head movements from being tracked. It is more scalable than the Smooth profile, lending itself well to broad adjustments with the Speed slider.

Smooth
Similar to the Default profile, but with a very minimal dead zone and more even motion scaling across all axes. More ideal for flight and racing than first-person.

One:One
All axes are unscaled, giving an exact 1:1 ratio between actual and in-game head movement. This profile is included more for testing and comparison purposes than in-game use, though it might be appropriate in some simulation or gaming situations.
trap

Re: Questins on TIR5

Post by trap »

Thank you....ofcourse I found the manual on line and it has the same info. No wonder I could not get it to work! I am a dumba$$