Problem with FSX cockpits after uninstalling TrackIR

shackman

Problem with FSX cockpits after uninstalling TrackIR

Post by shackman »

After I uninstalled the TrackIR software and took it down to save space, whenever I boot up FSX now the cockpits are pushed zoomed out and when I go to free flight the cockpit is leaned far to the right and forward. Is there any way i can solve this so that they are back to normal?
DB93

Re: Problem with FSX cockpits after uninstalling TrackIR

Post by DB93 »

When you reset view (ctrl+space I believe), does the view go back to normal (what it should be) or does it go back to the skewed view you described above? If the zoom/angle/position of your viewpoint goes back to where it should be by default when hitting the reset view combo, then this could be a saved flight issue. I'd try loading up the default cessna, hit the reset view combo to get the view to where it should be, then save the flight as the new default flight. Then try exiting FS and restarting it, and see if that works for you or not.

However, if the view goes back to the odd one you described in your post when you hit the reset view combo, then I'm at a loss, as the above won't help.

Good luck, I hope you get this sorted.
-George
shackman

Post by shackman »

That did work, thanks DB93. I don't know why it got screwed up on that other default flight. But now it works fine.
DB93

Post by DB93 »

No problem, shackman. Glad to help. :)

-George