2D Cockpit view.

Parse

2D Cockpit view.

Post by Parse »

I've searched the forums and couldn't find anything related to my problem.
Had FSX Deluxe installed --- TRACKIR5 no problem. Upgraded to FSX Gold. TRACKIR5 no problem. Fiddled with settings - Big Problem !!!!!!!
NOW: in Virtual Cockpit tracks very nicely left and right. In 2D Cockpit looking to the left, the complete cockpit moves to the left until about 10 o'clock --- THEN the tracking to the left begins out of the side window. Same for right side--Cockpit moves to the right to about 2 o'clock then starts tracking out of the side window. My fault entirely !!! Should know better!!!!! Any suggestions ? (besides don't do any more fiddling )!!!
"Parse"
VincentG

Re: 2D Cockpit view.

Post by VincentG »

Actually this is normal for the 2d cockpit, within FSX.
Parse

Re: 2D Cockpit view.

Post by Parse »

Well it seems to me that I was not paying enough attention to what I was seeing when I first installed TrackIR 5 in FSX Gold. Could have sworn that it tracked in both 2D Cockpit and Virtual Cockpit without problems. However, I cannot question your expertise and thank you for your input. I will continue to use TrackIR 5 in Virtual Cockpit but am disappointed that I will not have the same great experience in 2D Cockpit view. I assumed from your latest marketing promotion that you had fixed this situation. However, I live in hope that an update will one day be possible.

Thank you.

"Parse"