Tracker IR5 Not Responding

dancd

Tracker IR5 Not Responding

Post by dancd »

Could this problem be related to recent install of Windows7 64bit. After running for varying periods the screen fades and I am informed that Tracker IR5 is not responding. I had V 5.0 which has been replaced with V 5.b. but no improvement. Incidentally having first deleted V5.0 when I look at Tracker IR5 Properties, General,Description, V 5.0 is still indicated. My hardware info----Motherboard XFX 790i, CPU Intel Core2 Quad 9450, Graphics Radeon HD 4870X2 2Gb, Memory DDR3 4Gb. Using hat with clip. any help to clear the fog would be appreciated
VincentG

Re: Tracker IR5 Not Responding

Post by VincentG »

Are you connected directly to the PC, or using a USB hub?

Have you tried turn off any kind of power save feature for your USB ports?

In the "Device Manager" you can right click the "USB Root Hub"(s), that show, and then select properties. On the power management tab, uncheck the box that allows the computer to turn off the USB port to save power (i.e. uncheck the box). Sometimes that has an impact on the connectivity of the devices.

What other applications are you runing in the background?
dancd

Re: Tracker IR5 Not Responding

Post by dancd »

Hello Vincent, Thanks for your reply. I do not use any external USB Hub. In respect of USB power management I have two option Boxes. The first is ticked to Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power. The second unticked states, Allow this device to wake up the computer. My Start Menu has been reviewed and the following programmes have been temporally removed. 1. ESET Smart-Virus Programme. 2.C.Cleaner. 3. Skype. Remainder left running are,---1.Google Toobar. 2.Catalyst. 3.Tracker IR5. 4.MSN Toolbar. 5.Default Manager. I shall run for a while to test the changes and inform you of the results.