DCS A10C Warthog support.

SheepFactory

Re: DCS A10C Warthog support.

Post by SheepFactory »

Hi,

I went and bought a track IR 30 minutes ago for A10 as well so I am looking forward to 64 bit support as soon as possible.
Last edited by SheepFactory on Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:53 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: content
shagrat

Post by shagrat »

And here is another one needing TrackIR 5 Software to support 64-bit Version of DCS A-10C Warthog...

I have Windows 7 64-bit solely with the intention of playing DCS A-10C Warthog on 64-bit supporting smooth / non-stuttering terrain loads with 4GB+ RAM. If TrackIR limits the performance to just 32-bit it would be, let's say "annoying"...
VincentG

Post by VincentG »

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. We really appreciate everyone's feedback, but since we've announced everything that we have to say on the matter, additional "+1 posts" at this point just clutter the thread.

To summarize the current situation:

- We are in the process of developing support for 64-bit API integration.

- We have no public timeline for this release, but we will announce availability when a build is ready to test.

- 64-bit OS drivers for TrackIR hardware already exist, so you can still use your TrackIR unit today, regardless of whether your OS is 32-bit or 64-bit. This support is only addressing the ability to install a 64-bit game client and still have TrackIR support.

- While you're waiting for our development to be completed, you can still use DCS:A10 with TrackIR by installing the 32-bit version of the game client. It supports TrackIR out of the box.

EDIT: 64-bit support for A10 has been released in the latest version of TrackIR software.