DCS A10C Warthog support.

159th_Falcon

Re: DCS A10C Warthog support.

Post by 159th_Falcon »

[quote=NaturalPoint - Seth]Hi all,

I just spoke with one of our lead developers, and he confirmed to me that TrackIR development will be starting up very soon. 64-bit application interoperability will be the first item on the list.

Thanks for your patience. We'll hopefully have something out to you guys to play with pretty soon.

-Seth[/quote]

Excellent, please let the community know when done and if we can be of any help.
(dont forget to announce the 64bit version on the ED forums please.)
MackTheKnight

Post by MackTheKnight »

+1

If NP needs beta testers, I'm sure the A10C testers would love to help! ;)
Airdog

Post by Airdog »

Count me in for helping out with testing the 64bit version also....if needed of course :)
JPutty

Post by JPutty »

Another happy future A-10 DCS pilot, thanks for working on this.
TaipaN_

Post by TaipaN_ »

Another A-10C 64bit beta tester here.

I would love to help beta test the 64bit trackir 5 software as well.

Looking forward to it.

Cheers

ps this 64bit should be great for the other new flight sims coming out too like Battle of Britain Storm of War.
Toadster

Post by Toadster »

Hi all.

Glad to see a thread on this! I just installed A-10C last night (Win 7 64 bit) and I was wondering why my trusty TrackIR 4 wasn't working. I even looked for the TrackIR Input and Config Files like we used to do in LOMAC, but no joy.

Anyhoo, thank you Natural Point for listening to the community and working on this.

S!
molleh

Post by molleh »

[quote=Toadster1969]Hi all.

Glad to see a thread on this! I just installed A-10C last night (Win 7 64 bit) and I was wondering why my trusty TrackIR 4 wasn't working. I even looked for the TrackIR Input and Config Files like we used to do in LOMAC, but no joy.

Anyhoo, thank you Natural Point for listening to the community and working on this.

S!

[/quote]

Remember, you can get your TrackIR to work if you installed the optional 32bit client.
Toadster

Post by Toadster »

[quote=molleh][quote=Toadster1969]Hi all.

S!

[/quote]

Remember, you can get your TrackIR to work if you installed the optional 32bit client. [/quote]

Copy that. I'll be doing that tonight, but I was hoping that there was a small work around.. No biggy.. 32 bit A-10C is better than no A-10C at all.

S!
Razi

Post by Razi »

Excellent! Glad to hear 64-bit application interoperability is a priority. Thanks for the response Seth.
Rusty_

Post by Rusty_ »

Send our love to the programming department for starting the 64-bit TrackIR development! I would gladly help in testing the beta vesion(s) when possible.