TrackIR5 Profiles Error

Ghostrider50

TrackIR5 Profiles Error

Post by Ghostrider50 »

I am trying to associate my own profile to DCS-A10C and DCS BlackShark with my own profile, instead of the default profile.

When I choose let say DCS A-10C profile in titles, on the right end side of it, there is a default profile associated to it. In that box I should be seeing an arrow pointing down letting me chose a profile of my own.

But I can't, cause there is no arrow pointing downward. I have uninstalled TrackIR5 completely, and clean my registry, and did a fresh reinstall, but in no vain. There is no arrow pointing down. Also I run TrackIR5 has an administrator, and TrackIR5 is up to date. So I am turning myself to any of you, for help.

Here is a picture of a DCS A10C flying buddy with is own profile and also my own picture with no arrow pointing down in profile.

JJuJackson

Re: TrackIR5 Profiles Error

Post by JJuJackson »

I have the same problem and issued a support ticket, got an answer that I should pos an image if possible, I did...... Still no answer after a week.

Jack
the Swede in Spain
dewey-1

Post by dewey-1 »

Make sure you do not have "Exclusive" check box enabled.
Ghostrider50

Post by Ghostrider50 »

Problem solved. Thank you very much. I had in my profiles the exclusive box checked. Has you mention, by unchecking that box, now I have the arrow down, to pick the profiles I want.

Again Thank you!