Cliffs Of Dover

dancd

Cliffs Of Dover

Post by dancd »

I might have missed it while searching. Is there any information on tracker IR-5 for IL-'Cliffs of Dover'?
NaturalPoint - Mike

Re: Cliffs Of Dover

Post by NaturalPoint - Mike »

Cliffs of Dover appears to support TrackIR using the standard IL2 profile.
dancd

Post by dancd »

No progress yet with 'Cliffs Of Dover'After reinstalling IL-2. I am getting green light system on, but no tracking light. I have no problems with FSX when both green lights are on. In my IR-5 notes there is reference to a status bar with an indicator light which includes amoung other indicators a blue light when a title is recognised. I can set the hot keys but cannot locate the bar with its status light.
Over50

Post by Over50 »

I have TIR5 and it worked for me with CloD without having to resort to special game recognition setup. For what it's worth I have the U.S. release DVD version of the game (but still requires a Steam account unfortunately).
dancd

Post by dancd »

Thanks for your information. Dose your set-up screen show the status bar with the hot keys followed by the three status indicator lights. GREEN, YELLOW,and BLUE being the one which lights when a TITLE is recognized?
NaturalPoint - Mike

So with CoD you're getting the right green light but not the left? (camera lights)
dancd

Post by dancd »

Hi Mike, Facing the camera, the LEFT tracking green light would appear to be operating OK. But the RIGHT game title light does not light. All is OK with FSX and FS9.
NaturalPoint - Mike

What version of TrackIR software are you running?

Have you tried running both CoD and TIR by right clicking the icons and selecting run as administrator?