TrackIR 4 and FSX

Share and exchange custom profiles for the TrackIR software.
Stevieiz

TrackIR 4 and FSX

Post by Stevieiz »

Hello all,

Im looking for a good profile for the above setup. I find the default one is too fast and stuttery. The version of the software I am using is 4.1 build 38.

Also where is the best place for the clip to be located. I have it on the LHS of the headset.

Thanks in advance.
NaturalPoint - Mike

Re: TrackIR 4 and FSX

Post by NaturalPoint - Mike »

This is correct, the clip should be located over the left ear and oriented vertically with the long arm pointed downward.

Speed can be adjusted under the basic options, default is 1, and it can go as low as .1 or as high as 5 in increments of .1. Smoothing can also be adjusted, but keep in mind that responsiveness may suffer. It's best to keep this at the default of 10 unless absolutely necessary to eliminate jitter.

You may want to check the camera view box in the top right hand corner of the heads up display. The only thing in it should be three green dots representing your clip. If there are more dots (green or red) you may have interference issues.
Stevieiz

Post by Stevieiz »

Mike
Thanks for getting back to me. I found a post yesterday on the setup of version 4 build 38 and now lost the posting. Any ideas where in the forum this would be.

Thanks in advance.
NaturalPoint - Mike

Post by NaturalPoint - Mike »

What in particular were you looking for? I can just answer it here in this thread for you.