How to use a Profile and to use the same hotkey in a profile

Share and exchange custom profiles for the TrackIR software.
johnliem

How to use a Profile and to use the same hotkey in a profile

Post by johnliem »

I just got trackIR this week, and it works just fine,I have been searching at the forum but could not find , so as new user of trackIR never use it before

I have 2 questions so far,

so far I know when I open the software of the trackIR 5.2.2. I see a lot of default profile for some games,and I have some profiles which I download from this forum, I do not know how to use a profile which I downloaded from the forum, I am not sure if I have to checked the Exclusive? I want to use another profile beside the default profile, in my case I use it for Flight Simulator, so I hope you can help me out with this .

And the other question I about the hotkey.

as I notice that each profile has its own hotkey, in my case I need to use another hotkey of F7 and F8, so what I have done I change those hotkey, because I need them to be free (F7 and F8) from assigned, as I need them when I fly with FSX , but when I try to change another profile also want to change the hotkey from a profile, the software says that this hotkey is already in used.

So is it not possible to use the same hotkey in a profile?
MikeWitham

Re: How to use a Profile and to use the same hotkey in a pro

Post by MikeWitham »

johnliem,

I see that you have created a ticket with our helpdesk. Once we pinpoint the solution we can then post it here.

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
johnliem

Re: How to use a Profile and to use the same hotkey in a pro

Post by johnliem »

Hello Mike.

I got it now about how to load a profile so I need to load from the drop down menu of each games I need to load a profile in the titles tab.. but the hotkey still does not let me change the hotkey. From now on I will reply here.