Profile Exchange Thread

Share and exchange custom profiles for the TrackIR software.
Ado173

Re: Profile Exchange Thread

Post by Ado173 »

Hey all,

I was asked to share my Project Cars profile here :

I use the TrackClip Pro, and this file is both for Project Cars, and F1 2014. Works like a charm, but can obviously require a little tweaking for personal preference.
Racing.xml
(5.74 KiB) Downloaded 1508 times
ejwells409

Post by ejwells409 »

Using the latest version software for TrackIR5, Seth's profile "Seth - Flight" is not recognized. What I mean by that is that with the xml file placed in the profiles folder and loading TrackIR (FSX/Accel), that profile is not visible in the selections window. Apparently there is something about the way the xml is written or something that the newest update software expects to see that isn't working.

Has anyone else run into this? It has been suggested on my home forum (SOH) that I should just install an earlier version, but I'd like to see if this is an easy fix first before going backwards just to get that one profile to work.
Retnavycpo

Post by Retnavycpo »

I have the same problem. The FSX profile..."Seth" not being recognized when I go to select profile. Pete
MikeWitham

Post by MikeWitham »

Hello,

After the recent updates profiles have moved out of the Program Files (x86) location. Profiles are now stored in the directory "%AppData%\NaturalPoint\TrackIR 5\Profiles".

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
SwiftyOne

Post by SwiftyOne »

Ah! No wonder my profiles were not showing up :? glad you said that MikeWitham, that got me stumped for ages, I just didn't bother in the end, maybe I should come here more often :D
mattysnell

Post by mattysnell »

Can anybody send me the seth flight profile i cant find any links that work
jangaloo

Post by jangaloo »

Also looking for the seth flight profile - please could someone send or post a working link? Thanks!
jangaloo

Post by jangaloo »

Many thanks for sorting the profile links !!!!! :D
Chris.Johnson

Post by Chris.Johnson »

Thank you for bringing to our attention that the .XML files were not working. They have since been fixed, and you should now be able to download the profiles again.
All the Best,
Chris Johnson
Customer Support Engineer
NaturalPoint
Jackal

Post by Jackal »

MikeWitham wrote: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:10 am I have been asked to post this profile for download. It works well in Falcon BMS and X-plane.
Thanks a lot for sharing.
I'm returning that posting my own ones for DCS World and BMS too - they work for their latest releases.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1H-yYj ... vphhL8Vc7M
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AOeia ... Kl66KMeapl

With best regards.