forums.naturalpoint.com

Discussion and Support for the OptiTrack, SmartNav and TrackIR brands by NaturalPoint

Profile Exchange Thread

Share and exchange custom profiles for the TrackIR software.

by Ado173 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:42 pm

Hey all,

I was asked to share my Project Cars profile here :

I use the TrackClip Pro, and this file is both for Project Cars, and F1 2014. Works like a charm, but can obviously require a little tweaking for personal preference.

Racing.xml
(5.74 KiB) Downloaded 805 times
Ado173

by ejwells409 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:41 pm

Using the latest version software for TrackIR5, Seth's profile "Seth - Flight" is not recognized. What I mean by that is that with the xml file placed in the profiles folder and loading TrackIR (FSX/Accel), that profile is not visible in the selections window. Apparently there is something about the way the xml is written or something that the newest update software expects to see that isn't working.

Has anyone else run into this? It has been suggested on my home forum (SOH) that I should just install an earlier version, but I'd like to see if this is an easy fix first before going backwards just to get that one profile to work.
ejwells409

by Retnavycpo » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:11 pm

I have the same problem. The FSX profile..."Seth" not being recognized when I go to select profile. Pete
Retnavycpo

by MikeWitham » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:12 pm

Hello,

After the recent updates profiles have moved out of the Program Files (x86) location. Profiles are now stored in the directory "%AppData%\NaturalPoint\TrackIR 5\Profiles".

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
MikeWitham
NaturalPoint Employee
NaturalPoint Employee

by SwiftyOne » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:48 pm

Ah! No wonder my profiles were not showing up :? glad you said that MikeWitham, that got me stumped for ages, I just didn't bother in the end, maybe I should come here more often :D
SwiftyOne

Previous

Return to Software Profiles