SOLD x12 OptiTrack Flex 13 cameras / x2 Optihub 2 / All cables / Motive Body Security Key and License

Buy and sell used OptiTrack equipment.
RaveTZ

SOLD x12 OptiTrack Flex 13 cameras / x2 Optihub 2 / All cables / Motive Body Security Key and License

Post by RaveTZ »

Greetings,

I'm selling:
  • 12 Flex 13 cameras
    1 of the cameras has the filter switcher
    2x OptiHub
    All cables
    1x USB Security Key for Motive Body
    1x License for Motive Body (MTV-BDY-MNT)
The attachment IMG_9042.jpg is no longer available
The attachment IMG_9043.jpg is no longer available
IMG_9042.jpg
IMG_9042.jpg (29.53 KiB) Viewed 12640 times
These are in flawless condition and in the original packaging. They were used in a single capture space and not used in travel. I'm just selling them since I upgraded to Prime X22 cameras and no longer need the Flex 13s.

I'm accepting paypal but will work with you on payment methods. I'm asking $10k for the complete set.

justin@zerotransform.com
Last edited by RaveTZ on Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SoloDev

Re: Selling x12 OptiTrack Flex 13 cameras / x2 Optihub 2 / All cables / Motive Body Security Key and License

Post by SoloDev »

Hello, i have emailed you, but got no response, please email me at mohkhier@outlook.com or reem.amer85@gmail.com , thanks
RaveTZ

Re: Selling x12 OptiTrack Flex 13 cameras / x2 Optihub 2 / All cables / Motive Body Security Key and License

Post by RaveTZ »

SoloDev wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:39 am Hello, i have emailed you, but got no response, please email me at mohkhier@outlook.com or reem.amer85@gmail.com , thanks
I'll check the spam folder. We've had a few requests on various options but I really would prefer to sell this as a complete package. These are still available as long as this thread is up.
oddbody

Post by oddbody »

Hi Zerotransform,

I'm really interested in the system you have for sale.
Where are you guys based and what would the shipping costs be to Europe?
I was also wondering why you decided to upgrade to the new cameras, did your mocap requirements change?

Thanks,

Iwan
zzv2

Post by zzv2 »

Hey Aurora Ind,

Is this still available? I'm looking for a used OptiTrack system with similar specs.
Please email me at zzv2@cornell.edu, thanks.

Best,
zzv
bigmd

Re: SOLD x12 OptiTrack Flex 13 cameras / x2 Optihub 2 / All cables / Motive Body Security Key and License

Post by bigmd »

hello! do you have any optrack cameras available ?  
Davids

Re: SOLD x12 OptiTrack Flex 13 cameras / x2 Optihub 2 / All cables / Motive Body Security Key and License

Post by Davids »

RaveTZ wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:18 pm Greetings,

I'm selling:
  • 12 Flex 13 cameras
    1 of the cameras has the filter switcher
    2x OptiHub
    All cables
    1x USB Security Key for Motive Body
    1x License for Motive Body (MTV-BDY-MNT)
IMG_9042.jpg
IMG_9043.jpg
IMG_9044.jpg

These are in flawless condition and in the original packaging. They were used in a single capture space and not used in travel. I'm just selling them since I upgraded to Prime X22 cameras and no longer need the Flex 13s.

I'm accepting paypal but will work with you on payment methods. I'm asking $10k for the complete set.

justin@zerotransform.com
Yes, the cameras are in perfect condition and still in their original packaging. I only used them in one location, never during travel. I recently upgraded to Prime X22 cameras, so I'm selling the Flex 13s. I'm open to different payment methods, including PayPal. The asking price for the complete set is $10k. Let me know if you're interested or have any questions!"