For Sale 1 Camera + License (to v1.4 Final)

Buy and sell used OptiTrack equipment.
filmcraft

For Sale 1 Camera + License (to v1.4 Final)

Post by filmcraft »

This is an extra camera + license + Calibration Square that I have because I bought 2 kits and don't need the second license, so I am parting with the hardware key camera and the official license.

The camera is a V100 (not R2) works excellent no problems)

I am asking $1000

buying this kit your saving almost $3000 from the foundation price of $6000, essentially you buy this, then buy 5 more cameras ($2995) and about $100 on cables from radio shack.

PM me if your interested.
Jim

Re: For Sale 1 Camera + License (to v1.4 Final)

Post by Jim »

Cables from RadioShack! Ah! :)

For the RCA style Sync cables, that is fine by us, but for USB, we highly recommend purchasing our high grade USB cables, they are vastly superior to off the shelf cables.
filmcraft

Post by filmcraft »

I have to agree with Jim, the USB cables are 10x better then regular cables, I actually found that out one day trying to extend a USB cable going form their cable to one I had lying around, took me like an hour to figure out it was nowhere near the quality that NM uses.
filmcraft

Post by filmcraft »

UPDATE : SOLD
Anakele

Post by Anakele »

Anyone have any V100 cameras for sale?
Anakele
filmcraft

Post by filmcraft »

Hey Andre,

I'm the guy you bought you kit from. I have a camera that I'm wanting to sell but it will need soldering repair, it was repaired once(not by Natural Point) but its acting up again and not syncing. It may be a new solder job by NP for $100 but if they have to replace the circuit board it may be as much as $250 but it's still cheaper then buying a new v100R2.
Anakele

Post by Anakele »

Hey mano,
You know I will be purchasing the rest of the system this weekend. I am extremely excited. I appreciate the offer. How much for the camera?