12 Camera Setup + Computer + Expressions Addon For Sale

Buy and sell used OptiTrack equipment.
filmcraft

12 Camera Setup + Computer + Expressions Addon For Sale

Post by filmcraft »

Hello,

This is a 12-camera system (however, 13 working cameras ARE included - but you must supply your own camera stands, inexpensive light stands worked for me

The cameras are OptiTrack FLEX: V100 and the license keys for both the Motion Track AND Expressions addon are coded into a camera key.

All included cabled, usb hubs and adapters that are needed to fully assemble and use a 12-camera setup is included.

Additionally, you receive:

(12) Camera Stand Attachment Arms

(1) 3 marker optiwand

(1) X-Large Motion Capture Suit

(1) Small Motion Capture Suit

(2) Set�s of motion capture light balls for suits

License for Both motion AND Facial Capture (with Expressions Addon : http://www.naturalpoint.com/optitrack/p ... mocap.html) capture software to 1.6

(1) floor L Square

(1) Gateway Intel Core i7 2.8ghz/8gb Ram (Model FX-6850) Desktop Tower (no Monitor Included)

And a bag to carry it all in (except the computer)

This is all working in excellent condition and the suits have actually been worn only once (and then, only the large)

PLEASE ask any questions you might have, I will answer anything you are not sure about or wonder if is included, but this is essentially a completely package without needed to buy anything else to capture up to two people simultaneously.

I am asking $9000 and I will ship free to the U.S ONLY, Selling/Shipping outside the U.S will be under special consideration only.
nildo

Re: 12 Camera Setup + Computer + Expressions Addon For Sale

Post by nildo »

Hello Filmcraft,

i would be interested but not the whole system, would sell only the cameras, the optiwand and one small mocapsuit? im looking to buy at least 3 cameras.

Nildo
filmcraft

Post by filmcraft »

No sorry, I couldnt break it up like that. It wouildnt make for an efficient 12 unit system then.
nildo

Post by nildo »

would u sell only the mocap system then? i dont want the PC

How much?

Nildo
filmcraft

Post by filmcraft »

Thanks for the Question, It would be $8000
nildo

Post by nildo »

I see that you have included also a license of expression on the final value...but i only want arena license for body mocap...would u sell the system without the expression license? how much?

sorry for all these questions :), im looking for a most affordable deal for body mocap and we use an inhouse system for facial expressions thats incompatible with arena's expression.

Nildo
filmcraft

Post by filmcraft »

Well bith lisences are linked to the same camera so the expresions lisence would be useless to me if I sold the camera's without it.
nildo

Post by nildo »

ah i see

thx
Nildo
Denniston

Post by Denniston »

[quote=nildo]I see that you have included also a license of expression on the final value...but i only want arena license for body mocap...would u sell the system without the expression license? how much? (snip - moderator)

sorry for all these questions :), im looking for a most affordable deal for body mocap and we use an inhouse system for facial expressions thats incompatible with arena's expression.

Nildo [/quote]
i dont want the PC
Last edited by Denniston on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:17 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: removed links to external commercial sites
filmcraft

Post by filmcraft »

It would be $8000 instead of $9000 without the PC