g++ compilation

johny3212

g++ compilation

Post by johny3212 »

Hello,

my name is Jan. I am software developer. I have at my university new OptiTrack system. I using Camera SDK 1.5. I need compile examples in g++ compilation for implementation to other software solutions based on g++. Are Camera SDK libraries (CameraLibrary2010S.dll) available for g++ compilation? Because I try and have some errors in the Eclipse ID. Such as undefined reference and can nor recognize library (CameraLibrary2010x64S.dll). Where can be problem? Thank you.
NaturalPoint-Dustin

Re: g++ compilation

Post by NaturalPoint-Dustin »

Hello,

Thank you for posting on the forums. I will research this for you and have a response shortly.

Best Regards,
Dustin
Technical Support Engineer
OptiTrack | TrackIR | SmartNav
beckdo

Post by beckdo »

The Camera SDK was built with Microsoft Visual Studio. There are 2005, 2008, and 2010 binaries. Unfortunately, these are not compatible with g++. It's very possible that we will start offering Linux versions of our Camera SDK that is built with gcc or g++ but that's not available yet unfortunately. So currently, you'll need to be compiling and running under windows.
johny3212

Post by johny3212 »

Yes I installed MSVC compiler and after compile exams in Eclipse ID with Microsoft compiler. Everything is running. But this is not solution for my future work. I will have to search some other solutions. I am looking forward to when gcc version will available.