Duo and CameraSDK

Anaghir

Duo and CameraSDK

Post by Anaghir »

Hi,

We just acquired a Duo Camera and we have some issues with our software which works perfectly with a Trio.
We use TT_Update() then TT_FrameMarkerCount() and TT_FramerMarkerX,Y,Z but with the Duo, only the 3 first frames return the marker count. The "markers" sample works correctly but not our project. Is there something we do wrong ?

Thank you
beckdo

Re: Duo and CameraSDK

Post by beckdo »

Are you loading a project or anything along those lines in your code? You might want to call TT_Initialize(), then TT_Update() until TT_CameraCount()==2 before proceeding through your code any further. Give that a try and see if it solves the problem with your application.
Anaghir

Post by Anaghir »

Thanks for your reply.
I am not loading a project because I only work with the markers.
I tried what you said. I have 2 cameras every time I call TT_Update() but still no markers and if I wait before doing TT_Initialize() and the rest of the treatment I don't event have the 3 or 4 frames of correct data.
beckdo

Post by beckdo »

If you want to send your source code over to support@naturalpoint.com, I can review it and possibly locate what you are doing that is causing the problem.
Anaghir

Post by Anaghir »

Hi,

Sorry for the long delay.
I couldn't send you the code but I have found the problem.
I was creating my thread with CreateThread and it seems that those thread will have some stack issues when calling function from dlls that use crt functions (like strtok).
I resolved my problem by calling _beginthreadex which calls CreateThread but does some initialisation before hand.