Sample Code of OptiHub Control

Ushikubo Tomohiro

Sample Code of OptiHub Control

Post by Ushikubo Tomohiro »

Hi.

I'm using V100 and V100:R2 and OptiHub. And I'm trying to make original program by using cameraSDK.

I'll use Software Trigger, LV-TTL Digital Output, Recording Active � Level Output, WiredSync.

Would you give me a sample program of OptiHub synchronize setting?
NaturalPoint - Mike

Re: Sample Code of OptiHub Control

Post by NaturalPoint - Mike »

At the moment, we don't have a synchronization sample. I can, however, point you to cameramanager.h which features synchronization controls in the cameramanager class.

Specifically:

Code: Select all

void      ReApplySyncSettings();                          //== Apply Sync Settings ===============---
        void      ApplySyncSettings(sSyncSettings  SyncSettings); //== Apply Synchronization Settings ====---
        void      GetSyncSettings  (sSyncSettings &SyncSettings); //== Get Current Sync Settings =========--- 
        void      SoftwareTrigger();                              //== Trigger to shutter cameras ========---
        eSyncMode SyncMode();                                     //== Returns the Current Sync Mode =====---
        void      UpdateRecordingBit(bool Recording);             //== Update real-time app info =========---
Ushikubo Tomohiro

Re: Sample Code of OptiHub Control

Post by Ushikubo Tomohiro »

Thanks.

I want to know the flow for using OptiHub.
Would you tell what is needed during the procedure, such as under.

1.CameraManager::X().WaitForInitialization();
2.camera = CameraManager::X().GetCamera(list.UID());
3.sync->AddCamera(camera);
4.camera->Start();