Update: Motive 1.0.2 is now available.
Direct download link:
http://media.naturalpoint.com/software/ ... .2_x32.exe
http://media.naturalpoint.com/software/ ... .2_x64.exe
Arena or Tracking Tools customer looking to upgrade to Motive? If your license is current, you can download Motive and start using it today. Look up your license to see whether it is current or if maintenance must be purchased to bring it up-to-date.
Customers with a current Tracking Tools license will have access to Motive:Tracker. A current Arena license offers access to Motive:Body. Prime 41 cameras starting with serial number M08475 require Motive 1.0 build 15252 or later.
Download section on the OptiTrack site:
http://www.naturalpoint.com/optitrack/d ... otive.html
Motive 1.0.2 Key Features
Motive 1.0.1 Key Features
- Fix for 4+ marker rigid body orientation flickering around 180 degree Euler angles when precision orientation was enabled.
- Fix for issue when playing back trajectorized data. If a rigid body became untracked it would pop to a stale solution from live mode.
- Fix for issue where rigid body solutions were streamed before they were calculated. This caused additional latency and a potential race condition that may have resulted in skipped frames or duplicate frames.
- Fix for when deleting a rigid body could delete the wrong one.
- Fix to correct LLDP/PoE+ detection on Cisco switches.
- Fix for camera and camera group properties reverting to defaults when Reconstruction properties were edited.
- Added ability to select 'muti-threaded' or 'single thread' camera calibration to help work-around a likely concurrency issue experienced by some users.
Motive 1.0 Key Features
- Fixed crash issues when editing rigid body properties in the Rigid Body pane.
- Fixed Motive API call to sample reconstructed markers.
- Fixed a spurious "Out of Memory" error that occured after calibration in some cases.
- Fixed an issue when using the Fix Swap tool which put the Timeline in a locked and zoomed state.
- Show Advanced settings by default for all users. Advanced settings will show in the UI, and their group will be collapsed by default.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the selected wand length would not be utilized when performing calibration.
Motive 1.0 Final Changelog
- Much faster and more accurate calibration
- Improved trajectorization accuracy
- Support for much larger volumes and higher camera counts
- Support for finger tracking and new marker sets when using Motive:Body
- Support for Prime 41 cameras
- Support for SMPTE when using eSync and Ethernet cameras
- New project and data management system
- Post-process editing and manual labeling tools
Motive 1.0 Beta 2 Changelog
- Added support for Prime 17W cameras
- Improved manual labeling workflows and views
- Improved circle filtering for Prime series cameras
- Faster skeleton tracking recovery
- Improved volume calibration to be highly repeatable and accurate
- Improved asset management for takes, skeletons, rigid bodies, and manual marker sets
- Better workflow when streaming to MotionBuilder
- Over 150 bugs and workflow issues fixed
Full feature list:
- Added support for finger tracking when using Motive:Body (Prime Series and Flex 13)
- Added support for much larger volumes and higher camera counts
- Camera calibration has been completely revamped, making it much faster and much more accurate
- Added the new project and data management system
- Added the new system health log and real-time indicators
- Offline labeling and trajectorization is much faster and more accurate
- Post-processing editing and manual labeling tools have been added
- Added support for finger tracking when using Motive:Body
- Added new marker sets for use with Motive:Body
- Added support for the Prime 41 cameras
- Added support for SMPTE when using eSync and Ethernet cameras
- Many improvements to workflow and user interface interaction
- Improved realtime data visualization and skeleton tracking