Motive 1.6 Beta 2 is now available
Featuring the following enhancements and fixes, Motive 1.6 Beta 2 is now available for download.
- Feature added to warn when attempting to export more markers than a C3D file can support.
- Feature added to allow creation of 128 rigid bodies in the project file. Live, simultaneous rigid body tracking is still limited by processing power.
- Fix for crash after focal length calculation
- Fix for rare crash when running the calibration solver.
- Fix for unlabeled markers being exported to FBX incorrectly for pre-Motive1.6 trajectorized takes.
- Fix for C3D export compatibility with Motion Builder.
- Fix for CSV rigid body export not working with a Motive:Tracker license.
- The complete changelog can be viewed here.
Direct download link:
http://media.naturalpoint.com/software/ ... a2_x64.exe
http://media.naturalpoint.com/software/ ... a2_x32.exe
Requires a license valid through June 19, 2014 (check license status here).
Download section on the OptiTrack site:
http://www.naturalpoint.com/optitrack/d ... otive.html
Previous Release Notes
Motive 1.6 Beta 1 Key Features
- Adds support for the new Prime 13/13W camera series.
- Extensive calibration improvements.
- New Reference Video view
- Better manual labeling tools that help automate labeling of markers from a given marker set.
- Refine the ground plane using a set of markers scattered on the floor of the capture volume.
- Plus over 70 additional features and fixes. The complete changelog can be viewed here.