Motive 1.8.0 Beta 1 is now available
Motive 1.8.0 Beta 1 introduces Calibration Engine 2.0, initial scripting support, numerous new options for external synchronization, and improved on-camera filtering for cleaner reconstructions—along with over 100 additional features, enhancements, and fixes.
Download 1.8.0 Beta 1 here. Unsure if you are are eligible for this release? Look up your license status.
New Features & Enhancements
Motive 1.8.0 Beta 1
- Fix a few issues related to the eSync 2. This release is recommended for all users of eSync 2 devices.
- All-new rigid body solver that takes advantage of additional information to produce more stable solutions.
- Skeleton tracking has been significantly improved for many difficult tracking situations.
- The calibration in use when Motive shuts down will automatically load when launching Motive.
- Unlimited custom UI layouts can now be saved and easily retrieved. A default layout can be selected which will be restored when starting Motive.
- Recording and playback of audio from standard Windows audio devices is now supported, and audio files can be explicitly exported from take files.
- Graphs support toggling visibility of X/Y/Z components, a new Combined view, and box-selection for easy selection of individual keys and key groups.
- Motive Batch Processor (through the NMotive scripting interfaces) now supports access and editing of scene nodes, channel information, and keyframe data.
- The TRC motion file format is supported through a new exporter.
- Plus over 100 additional enhancements and fixes.
If you require technical support using Motive, please contact our technical support team.
Direct download link:
http://media.naturalpoint.com/software/ ... a1_x64.exe
http://media.naturalpoint.com/software/ ... a1_x32.exe
Requires a license valid through April 30, 2015 (check license status here).
Download section on the OptiTrack site:
http://www.naturalpoint.com/optitrack/d ... otive.html