Motive 1.9.0 Beta 1 is now available
Motive 1.9.0 Beta 1 brings the new Point Cloud 4.0 engine, AMTI force plate support, new marker sets and an improved graph view for easier data editing. This release greatly enhances Motive for use in biomechanic applications.
Watch a video about what's new in Motive 1.9.0 here.
Download Motive 1.9.0 Beta 1 here. Unsure if you are are eligible for this release? Look up your license status.
- The property settings for rigid bodies and skeletons have been moved to the Project pane.
- Hotkeys: Zoom to fit all is now "Shift + F" and follow selected is now "G".
Motive 1.9.0 Beta 1
- New Point Cloud 4.0 engine! This means even faster and more accurate marker reconstructions.
- Skeleton-based tracking has been greatly improved for many of the most common capture situations.
- Native AMTI force plate support now allows for recording force plate data, visualizing force plate data in live and edit modes, exporting force plate data to C3D files, and streaming force plate data via NatNet.
- New available marker sets, including several new biomechanics marker sets, a modified 41-headband marker set, and a new 50 marker default skeleton.
- New Labeling pane designed to greatly simplify the process of manual labeling.
- Ability to add and remove markers from previously define rigid bodies.
- Graphs view now shows the three dimensions of data separated between three horizontal lines centered on your current frame for easier data editing.
If you require technical support using Motive, please contact our technical support team.
Direct download link:
http://media.naturalpoint.com/software/ ... a1_x64.exe
http://media.naturalpoint.com/software/ ... a1_x32.exe
Requires a license valid through October 26, 2015 (check license status here).
Download section on the OptiTrack site:
http://www.naturalpoint.com/optitrack/d ... otive.html