How to revisit translate dialog

thutches

How to revisit translate dialog

Post by thutches »

I'd like to make some adjustment to the coordinate system position and rotation for the RigidBodies transmitted to my app but can't figure out how to get back to the two dialogs used to make these adjustments after the first calibration process. These boxes never seem to appear again from any of the views. Can someone please help?

I'm using Version 1.9.0 - 64-bit

Thanks,

Tim
steven.andrews
NaturalPoint Employee
NaturalPoint Employee

Re: How to revisit translate dialog

Post by steven.andrews »

Hello Tim,

Thank you for reaching out to the community regarding your question.
It sounds like you are using Motive 1.9, but I am not sure which coordinate system you are trying to adjust, Motive's global coordinate system or the individual rigid body.

If you want to change the global coordinate system after completing the calibration, you can access the Camera Calibration Pane at any time. Within the Calibration Pane, there is a section for the Ground Plane that will allow you to translate and rotate the origin.
http://wiki.optitrack.com/index.php?tit ... and_Origin

If you would like to make adjustments to the individual rigid body, this can be done by selecting the rigid body, and using the Translation Tools within its properties window. For the time being, this can be found at the bottom of the Project Pane.
http://wiki.optitrack.com/index.php?tit ... rientation

I hope this information helps you to find what you are looking for. If you require any further assistance with this, please feel free to open a Support ticket with us at help.naturalpoint.com

Best,
Steven
--
Steven Andrews
OptiTrack | Senior Customer Support Engineer
Attachments
Calibrate Layout - to access the Camera Calibration Pane
Calibrate Layout - to access the Camera Calibration Pane
CalibrationPane.JPG (38.28 KiB) Viewed 2206 times