Is there any rigid body tracking/solver SDK?

VictorIgnacio

Is there any rigid body tracking/solver SDK?

Post by VictorIgnacio »

Hi!, im using NatNet SDK (c++) to receive a RigidBody Pose from Motive:Tracker ( im interested in only using rigid bodies ). In my end-user aplication im running streamer.exe (OptiTrack\Motive\Tools) with the .ttp project ( previously configured in Motive ), but streamer.exe needs a Motive license, is it possible to use the streamer.exe without a Motive license?.

Im using Motive:Tracker as server because it is the one that allows me to perform the camera calibration (Flex13), define and track the rigid bodies, is there any SDK, api or software that allows me to do the same without having to use a license?, or that allows me to define and solve the rigid bodies directly without use any server?

Thanks. :)
steven.andrews
NaturalPoint Employee
NaturalPoint Employee

Re: Is there any rigid body tracking/solver SDK?

Post by steven.andrews »

Hello VictorIgnacio,

Thank you for reaching out to the community regarding your questions.

Unfortunately, we do not provide any free APIs, SDKs or software that will perform all of the functionality of Motive. In order to calibrate the cameras, create a rigid body and stream the position, a Motive license is needed.

If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us directly.

Best,
Steven
--
Steven Andrews
OptiTrack | Senior Customer Support Engineer
help.naturalpoint.com
support@optitrack.com