can't export both avi file

fr.cini

can't export both avi file

Post by fr.cini »

Hello,

I have a problem to export MJPEG reference videos from one of a group of tak files (N.B all the tak files were captured with the same settings). In particular when I open this tak (that has 2 references MJPEG videos recorded) into motive (Editor mode) at the very beginning the reference view of one of the two reference cameras is all black and it show "Camera -1" on the top right corner of the window. The other view of the second reference camera shows the images of the first frame and the right number of the camera. As soon as I move the bar to scroll the frames into the editor mode the images of the video of the first reference camera appear too as well as the right number of the reference camera. However when I click on export video Motive exports only one of the two reference videos. In particular it doesn't export the video of the camera that at the beginning (i.e.when the tak was imported into Motive) showed the number -1 . How can I export both of the reference videos? I really need both of the video. I am using Motive 1.10.3.
Thanks