OptiTrack Users! Looking for sponsors for The Mocap Summit MX 2020

bsteagal

OptiTrack Users! Looking for sponsors for The Mocap Summit MX 2020

Post by bsteagal »

Esteemed OptiTrack user base

My name is Bryan Steagall, and I'm the Latin America Distributor for OptiTrack and Dynamixyz. In 2018, I organized the first Motion Capture Summit in Mexico City, in conjunction with The Mocap Vaults, Dynamixyz, Epic Games, OptiTrack and Vancouver Film School. https://www.facebook.com/mocapsummitmx/

The Mocap Summit is a 2 day intense workshop that teaches actors, directors, technicians and others on how to act, direct and setup a professional mocap shoot, including real-time animation into Unreal and Motionbuilder, both for face and body. The event was a great success and we trained approximately 40 individuals, from studios to university programs. Our instructors included people such as Richard Dorton from the Mocap Vaults (recently one of the heads of Ghidorah), CJ Markham from Mocap Now and David Hurtubise from Epic Games, plus the great team from Dynamixyz.

I'm looking at organizing the next one early 2020 and I'm looking for studios, universities and individuals that would be interested in becoming financial sponsors. This event is basically non-profit, and although students do pay a fee for participating, the fee is minimal so we have to depend on financial sponsors to cover the costs of the event. (which are basically small honorariums for instructors for a week in Mexico, plus travel and accomodations and other local fees)

If you are interested and would like more information, please contact me here or at bryan@kkstudio.us

Thanks in advance
Bryan Steagall
Bryan Steagall
Owner
Kidz Korner Studio
OptiTrack Distributor
Mexico, Central and South America
505-615-2410
bryan@kkstudio.us
www.kkstudio.us