Blank exported .csv file

shneidr518

Blank exported .csv file

Post by shneidr518 »

Whenever I export a take as a .csv file, the file comes out blank. I tried exporting the same take as a .c3d and the file has tracking data. Is there anything that could be the issue. I am running the latest 2.2.0 version of Motive.
steven.andrews
NaturalPoint Employee
NaturalPoint Employee

Re: Blank exported .csv file

Post by steven.andrews »

Hello shneidr518,

Thank you for reaching out to the community regarding your export issue.
I just tested with motive 2.2.0, and CSV export seems to be working correctly for me.

Could you please reach out to our Support team directly, and share a copy of your take as well as a screenshot of your export settings?

Best,
Steven
--
Steven Andrews
OptiTrack | Senior Customer Support Engineer
help.naturalpoint.com
support@optitrack.com
shneidr518

Post by shneidr518 »

Steve,

I sent an email to support@optitrack.com. Thank you for your help.

Russ
ricarhimel

Post by ricarhimel »

I am having the same issue actually, and I do not understand what is going wrong. I guess, I am doing something wrong, but I cannot figure out what is it exactly. I am also using 2.2.0 and the thing is that everything was working fine until a couple of days ago actually, and since I tried to export a take as a .csv file that has tracking data, all the other files also come out blanck. Maybe I have to create a new file and try to extract all that data, what do you think about it?! To be honest, I started working with csv files rather soon, and I had no idea about them, I have learnt everything about csv on https://www.import2.com/csv/how-to-create-a-csv-file as they have a lot of very useful information about csv files.