Problems with Calibration

earlprocko

Problems with Calibration

Post by earlprocko »

Hey everyone! running into some issues ive never encountered before and hoping to get some help? I am trying to calibrate my space which consists of 6 cameras. After wanding I get an overall of excellent with all green bars! or mostly 5's and some 4's. But after calibration I cannot select the 'apply' button? I can acces the ground plane tab and all my cameras can see the locator but i cannot set the ground plane, which I am assuming is because I cannot yet apply the calibration from the wanding? Thanks for any help!

-earl-
srw367

Re: Problems with Calibration

Post by srw367 »

I am also seeing this issue. I am able to get a calibration, which says it is exceptional. All of the cameras have more than 30000 samples. When I go to set the ground plane, it says that there are no markers even though I can see the markers from the triangle in the Camera Preview. The problem is with the perspective view. For some reason the ground plane is not parallel to the cameras.

I have reset application settings, enabled point cloud reconstruction, and disabled bound reconstruction. None of this has worked. I would really appreciate some help!
steven.andrews
NaturalPoint Employee
NaturalPoint Employee

Re: Problems with Calibration

Post by steven.andrews »

Hi srw367,

Thanks for reaching out to the community regarding your calibration error.

If you would like some help troubleshooting, feel free to contact our Support team directly.
If you can provide a copy of the wand wave take (.tak) that Motive records automatically during calibration, that would be a useful place to start.

Best,
Steven
--
Steven Andrews
OptiTrack | Senior Customer Support Engineer
help.naturalpoint.com
support@optitrack.com