No incoming data: check settings

ThomasC

No incoming data: check settings

Post by ThomasC »

Good day
I am experiencing difficulties with the data connection. The Motive Perspective says "No Incoming Data: Check Settings". Would you be able to point me in the right direction?
Using 4 Flex 13 cameras connected to a single Optihub 2. Worth noting that the cameras are detected by Motive but their data does not appear.

It was functional a week ago, and left disconnected for safety. Using a single camera connected to a (powered) Hub 2 and the data hub is directly connected to the PC. However I closed my Windows computer suddenly with Motive running and I am not sure if this had an effect.

Should I measure the incoming voltage and current? I have a multimeter but not sure where to start.

Thanks in advance.
Thomas
steven.andrews
NaturalPoint Employee
NaturalPoint Employee

Re: No incoming data: check settings

Post by steven.andrews »

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for reaching out to the community regarding your data problem.

I do not believe suddenly shutting down Windows should have caused the issue you are having, but if something electrical went wrong I suppose it is possible.

Some things to try would be disabling all antiviruses and firewalls on the machine, since these will usually prevent camera data from coming through. You could also try swapping ports on the PC, and perhaps try a different PC, just as a sanity check.

If you continue to struggle with this, please feel free to reach out to us directly and we will be happy to help troubleshoot further.

Best,
Steven
--
Steven Andrews
OptiTrack | Senior Customer Support Engineer
help.naturalpoint.com
support@optitrack.com