Calibration issue

NinjaBokChoy

Calibration issue

Post by NinjaBokChoy »

Hey everyone!

Running into some issues ive never encountered before and hoping to get some help? I am trying to calibrate my space which consists of 6 cameras. After wanding I get an overall of excellent with all green bars! or mostly 5's and some 4's. But after calibration I cannot select the 'apply' button? I can acces the ground plane tab and all my cameras can see the locator but i cannot set the ground plane, which I am assuming is because I cannot yet apply the calibration from the wanding?

Thanks for any help!
Last edited by NinjaBokChoy on Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
steven.andrews
NaturalPoint Employee
NaturalPoint Employee

Re: Calibration issue

Post by steven.andrews »

Hey NinjaBokChoy,

Thanks for reaching out to the community regarding your calibration error.

It is possible this may be an issue in which Motive stops performing the 3D tracking, usually directly after calibration. We are not sure what has sometimes caused this stutter, but I have usually found that going between Edit and Live mode will reboot it. In some cases it has taken a restart of Motive or the system itself.

One more thing you can try is resetting all application settings, to try calibrating from a clean slate.
Screenshot 2020-12-16 092603.png
Screenshot 2020-12-16 092603.png (8.97 KiB) Viewed 1415 times

If you would like some help troubleshooting, feel free to contact our Support team directly.
If you can provide a copy of the wand wave take that Motive records automatically during calibration, that would be a useful place to start.

Cheers!
Steven
--
Steven Andrews
OptiTrack | Senior Customer Support Engineer
help.naturalpoint.com
support@optitrack.com