problems with calibration,

camilo0703

problems with calibration,

Post by camilo0703 »

hello everyone, i have a 2 camera flex 13 system and motive 2.2.0, the problem is that the calibracion can´t be done. when i start the Wanding, doesn´t send me any sample, and in the camera preview nothing happends. i did all of the wiki say and corroborate that the software was in passive mode. in the camera preview the objects are detected, and i don´t now what is happening. or could you say me if can be the calibration stick or a software problem?
steven.andrews
NaturalPoint Employee
NaturalPoint Employee

Re: problems with calibration,

Post by steven.andrews »

Hi camilo0703,

Thank you for reaching out to the community regarding your calibration difficulty.
I saw your message in our Support system earlier today, and sent a reply then. I will share the same information here in case that message did not make it to you.

To start, you may want to check the 3-marker wand you are using for calibration. If you are using the standard CW-500, this has two settings. You can check the base where the marker pegs screw in, and should find that they are either labeled A or B. The 3 markers must either all be in A or all in B; the two cannot be mixed.

If the wand seems to be setup correctly, please feel free to make a recording where you wave the wand in front of the cameras. If you can reply to my earlier message and share the recording there, we can troubleshoot some more together.
https://v22.wiki.optitrack.com/index.ph ... #Recording

Cheers,
Steven
--
Steven Andrews
OptiTrack | Senior Customer Support Engineer
help.naturalpoint.com
wiki.optitrack.com
support@optitrack.com