Motive 3 [Feature Request] Swap with specific label

mocapant

Motive 3 [Feature Request] Swap with specific label

Post by mocapant »

Dear developers of Motive,

Please add the following feature that will greatly increase the speed of mocaps' clean up for me: swap with specific Label.

Usually to do a swap you need to select two markers EACH time. First I click on a first marker in 3D view then I specify Start/End range for the swapping and then I hold CTRL and click on second marker's name in "Labels" pane. To make an actual swap I assigned "PageDown" key to save time (instead of moving mouse cursor each time to Swap button in "Edit Tools" pane). During many mocaps cleanups I noticed that very often I do swaps between white (unlabeled) marker and the same Skeleton marker again and again. And I have to navigate with a mouse to "Labels" tab and select the same label again and again. It would be fantastic if I could specify on "Swap" panel a marker that I want to use for all further Swaps and no matter on what marker I will click in 3D view - the second marker will be always the same. Of course, I need an option to turn off this feature to allow regular swaps.

Thanks a lot!
steven.andrews
NaturalPoint Employee
NaturalPoint Employee

Re: Motive 3 [Feature Request] Swap with specific label

Post by steven.andrews »

Hi mocapant,

There is a swap fixing tool included in Motive that you can use.
https://v30.wiki.optitrack.com/index.ph ... pane#Swaps

If you have any other feedback please share with our Support team directly.

Cheers,
Steven
--
Steven Andrews
OptiTrack | Senior Customer Support Engineer
help.naturalpoint.com
wiki.optitrack.com
support@optitrack.com