Post-reconstruction and marker labelling problem

KellyS13

Post-reconstruction and marker labelling problem

Post by KellyS13 »

Hello to all,

I have made some recordings of the arm movement on Motive, however I have two problems during the processing.
1- During these recordings, I created three rigid bodies. However, when I do the signal reconstruction and labeling, sometimes the rigid bodies have moved and the markers of interest are no longer consistent. Do you know how to remove the rigid bodies or the FKA rigid bodies? Or is there a step in the labelling and reconstruction that I am doing wrong?

2- After reconstructing and labeling my signal, I save it in .c3d to read it in Mokka to remove the "noise" markers and keep only the 9 markers of interest. However, I have just realised that the file has indeed recorded the whole of my recording but from a certain frame onwards all the markers are immobile. So it works fine for the first 15 seconds and then it freezes at one position, yet in Motive the movement is readable throughout my recording. Is it a format or labelling problem that can cause the markers to freeze at one frame when recording in .c3d?

Thanks so much in advance
Kelly