Track IR working in Joint Ops (Mouse mode)

Hotdognz

Track IR working in Joint Ops (Mouse mode)

Post by Hotdognz »

Hi all I have just got my Track IR 3 Pro working in Joint Ops the new Novalogic online shooter with 150 players.

All the vehicals have a option to use the mouse for looking around while driveing with the R mouse button pressed, you can do this with TIR and it works really great, im going to email my profile to Wayne and hopefully he can get it up on the Track Ir downloads pages.

Wayne it also may be worth contacting Novalogic about Track IR and trying to get enhanced mode into the game, as with many developers they allready have the mouse mode in there so moveing to enhanced mode should be easy for them, also they are updateing the game with patches and enhancements all the time.
dumpeal

Re: Track IR working in Joint Ops (Mouse mode)

Post by dumpeal »

GREAT NEWS

Joint operation is not released in FRANCE for the moment . It will be sold in France around 08/08/2004 and I'm wait hard for it.
Samson

Re: Track IR working in Joint Ops (Mouse mode)

Post by Samson »

Hotdognz,

Thanks for the post. I've been playing JO recently and was thinking about getting my TrackIR3 Pro to work with it. I assume that you can still maintain separate flight controls while in the mouse-view mode?

I'll try it in-game tonight.

It WOULD be great if JO added enhanced-mode support to the game.