Quake Series

jeremy

Quake Series

Post by jeremy »

I was just wondering if you guys do not have the quake series because if you do not i really think you should i have been looking at this program for a little bit now and i couldnt find the full list of games supported by trackir and well quake 4 is coming out on i think november 1st and i was hoping if you guys did not already have the quake series down then i was wondering if ya could because i am thinking of buying the program but if it does not have the quake series on it then i have no use for it but if it is possible if you guys have the full list of games that are compatible with trackir could you please send it to me at jeremyc09@hotmail.com thank you very much.
warrenEBB

Re: Quake Series

Post by warrenEBB »

the full list of supported games is on our website, here :

http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/03- ... s-all.html

We do not support any of the quake games yet (though you can experiment with mouse control for fun, it in no way comes close to proper TrackIR support), although I personally own all the quake and doom games, and am a big fan of id Software.

We are experimenting with different ways to use TrackIR's precise motion capture control in Half-Life 2, so we can use it as a technology demonstration for everyone making FPS genre games. Hopefully have more to share on this later in the summer.

Thanks