X3-Reunion

oqvist

Re: X3-Reunion

Post by oqvist »

The problem is that their game is so buggy that even after a million of patches there is still bugs left...

X3 doesn�t seem to be any different from what I have read...

It would be better if they could just wait a while to release it to give a better initial impression really.
Bullet

Post by Bullet »

Ok I guess the devs won't answer. no tir for x3. A shame really it has such nice visuals and the flying is much improved. In fact it is really nice to fight more then one enemy as they act better.
Bullet
oqvist

Post by oqvist »

Can the fighting compete with games like Freespace 2, Starlancer and X-wing Alliance?
Bullet

Post by Bullet »

No, but then again I do not think they mean it to be either. I like it for trading and such but when I do fight it is much better then previous versions
Lunatic

Post by Lunatic »

Lets get this back on track, id like to see Tir support for X3 too.
Bullet

Post by Bullet »

Yep so would I, but for lack of response here i do not think it will happen
oqvist

Post by oqvist »

huh you already got the response from Warren that they are aware on the game and plan to support it?
Bullet

Post by Bullet »

ok they plan on supporting it, they how ever have not supported it because I have the game and no tir for it. So I guess by lack of no tir in game they a: can not support, b: egosoft see no need to have tir in their game. I would like to know what the case is, so in fact I have not recieved an answer but thank you for pointing it out that they did try to answer the question but have not in fact answered it.
Bullet
oqvist

Post by oqvist »

Maybe aren�t ready with the drivers yet is answer c
Bullet

Post by Bullet »

I would love to have a response from natural point to at least update us. I love my trackir and would like to see it in as many of my games as possible.