Mech warrior 3 or 4?

Orome44

Mech warrior 3 or 4?

Post by Orome44 »

Hey. I don't own a trackir yet but i'm really looking forward to get one . But I was wondering if it did or would support for games like Mechwarrior 3 and 4 (I know Mechwarrior 3 is pretty old but its still a good game ). Well hope to be getting one of those TrackIR pretty soon, really looking forward for it.
warrenEBB

Re: Mech warrior 3 or 4?

Post by warrenEBB »

Excellent! I do hope you enjoy your TrackIR.

I would also like to see TrackIR properly supported in a mech game. It's often tricky to modify older games and there hasn't been a large demand for mechwarrior, but getting full support in a mech game is something i'm personally pushing for.

more on this as it develops.

(any and all suggestions of mod communities for mechwarrior would be most welcome)
Barred

Post by Barred »

I have spent more time in the MechWarrior series online than any other game. I agree that 3 was beter than the MechQuake that 4 was turned into. I still hav MW3 and 4 on my drive and they are dusted out regularly.

I can't see M$ spending anymore time developing MW5 though They are too busy making $$ with MechAssault for the XBox.
Orome44

Post by Orome44 »

Thanks Warren. I have been a huge fan of MechWarrior when I first started playing mw2 and so on. I just love the view of the cockpit in those games (especially mw3 ) where it made you feel like your in control and it feels like a actual simulator of the machine (thats what I think ).. where mw4 on the other hand where it feels kinda arcady. Over all, all mw games are great and I always loved playing them. Just would be awsome to play them over again with the TrackIR. (ahh, getting me all worked up to go out and get one.. but don't have the $ right now.. but im saving up).