Star Citizen

skyros

Re: Star Citizen

Post by skyros »

Hi.
SC not get run. Someone could spend a guide to work?.
MikeWitham

Post by MikeWitham »

skyros,

TrackIR is not working in Star Citizen right now, they are redoing the implementation of it soon.

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
skyros

Post by skyros »

Thanks.
MurgenTemplar

Post by MurgenTemplar »

The 2.6.2 patch which is on PTU at the moment supports TrackIR. highly anticipated and lot of players I know hook up their TrackIR like I just did.

SC bug:
Helmet is not moving with TrackIR movements. Makes playing in Star Marine very hard because radar and status are projected on helmet HUD. Especially with the Outlaw helmet. Pity because being able to look around highly benefits to the reality of the game.

Same in Arena Commander and Crusader but less annoying because in the normal flight-suit only the chin-piece is annoying.

Submitted this to CIG's issue council.

My first question is: is there a nice XML template out there for SC which is compatible with the 2.6 situation? I fly with Warthog Hotas and would like to use TrackIR (5 with Pro clip) to look around as pilot and want to (try to) use it to aim in FPS / EVE mode (ground battles).

Second question: is there a guide to explain the XML file or is it easy to read? (I know my way with XML quite a bit).

Thank you for any answer.