Thank You NaturalPoint

beatmasta

Thank You NaturalPoint

Post by beatmasta »

I would like to thanked my best bud for showing his TrackIR and also for you guys for making this great product. I was having hard time in beginning constantly controlling the view for my FSX gaming using the hat switch button and now with the TrackIR 5 hands off i couldn't say more. This is worth every penny that I've invest on period. In beginning i thought it would be impossible to order it directly from you guys and i live way across another country in Asia (Malaysia). The cost put a good dent a bit at the time when I ordered it haha. It's ALL Good!!

After i configured everything (well still need to reconfigure a little bit more) boot up FSX and left me speechless with the view i could do with just a swing left & right of my head..well minus the silly cap i had to wear but this is much more as realistic as it gets. Thank you Natural Point for creating a great product and hopefully will see more game dev support TrackIR. I'm so gonna let my other friends know of this.
MikeWitham

Re: Thank You NaturalPoint

Post by MikeWitham »

Thank you for the update. I'm glad that you are enjoying the TrackIR. It is always nice to hear that our product is making people happy all around the world.
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager