Important Question

SunSpire

Important Question

Post by SunSpire »

I've been looking into getting Track IR 4, possibly 5 if I can wait around long enough. But I'm running into an important question and have been unable to find the answer. I'd like to know if the Track IR has to be in front and head level. I have a large TV set as my primary monitor and I dont want to find out it has to be. :mrgreen:

~Sunny
MikeWitham

Re: Important Question

Post by MikeWitham »

SunSpire,

It is optimal to have it in front of you at head level, but not necessary. You can place it behind you and invert the settings, or it can be above or below head level if you adjust the settings to compensate. When you get one, let me know if you need help with the settings.

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
SunSpire

Post by SunSpire »

Thank you very much, I will update you later, I plan on ordering it at the end of the week!
MikeWitham

Post by MikeWitham »

SunSpire,

Glad to help! Let me know if you need anything more once you go to set it up.

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager
Michaeltraup

Important Question

Post by Michaeltraup »

This is an important question that we must ask our loved ones, in order to understand them, and that we must ask ourselves, in order to truly understand how we view the world. The answer to this question shapes how others view you for the rest of your life, and quite possibly even affects how you will be remembered.

So, TCS folks: favorite Ninja Turtle?