[Request] X:Rebirth support

Sayuri

[Request] X:Rebirth support

Post by Sayuri »

I'm currently thinking about buying a TrackIR 5 to get a better experience with Falcon 4, Elite Dangerous, X3:Albion Prelude and Freespace2Open, i've seen several Youtube videos of these games with your TrackIR and it looks awesome.

However, that being said:
May i kindly request that you add TrackIR support for the game X:Rebirth ( made by Egosoft http://www.egosoft.com )?
While the current game version (version 3.6) of X:Rebirth has rather stiff camera controls (like the one in X3:Albion prelude, where you rotate the camera with the numPad buttons) the soon-to-be-released 4.0 update (currently in Beta) for X:Rebirth adds a very smooth freelook-mode, similar to Elite Dangerous, which would be perfect for TrackIR.

So please, could you contact them and let you add TrackIR support for X:Rebirths 4.0 freelook mode? I'd so buy it in an instant if you added support for that game. Or should i ask Egosoft to contact you?

Thank you very much for your time!
MikeWitham

Re: [Request] X:Rebirth support

Post by MikeWitham »

Sayuri,

Though implementation is up to the developers of X:Rebirth, I would be more than happy to reach out to them. This may be something worth bringing up on their support forums as well so they can see that users would like to see support in the game.

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager