TrackIR does not work, help!

Tansu

TrackIR does not work, help!

Post by Tansu »

Hi,

I installed my first TrackIR last week and have spent hours trying to get it to work properly but with frustrating little success.

Either I have got a broken product, the product sucks or I am just plain stupid :?: .

Anyway, when it works its really cool and I really would appreciate some help here. The problem is that the tracker just loses contact with the "mirror" all the time and when that happens, well as you probably know everything just freaks out. Both ingame (IL2: BOS) and in the TrackIR software (I have tried two different versions of the software).

I have tried to position the Tracker everywhere on my monitor but it just seems so damn sensitive. And whats up with the clip, it looks like its constructed for a monitor from 2005, its just too wide/deep to properly attach to the screen?

What do I do wrong? How should I position the Tracker?

Thanks!
MikeWitham

Re: TrackIR does not work, help!

Post by MikeWitham »

Tansu,

You've made several posts outlining your issue and I think that it would be best for you to create a ticket with me at help.naturalpoint.com so we can work on this one on one. I want to make sure we get this up and running for you.

Regards,
Mike Witham
TrackIR Product Manager