Help getting Comanche Devs from NUKKLEAR support for IR5 please.

Stonedog

Help getting Comanche Devs from NUKKLEAR support for IR5 please.

Post by Stonedog »

Any chance one of you good Gentlemen and or Ladies ,with the proper authority , to drop the NUKKLEAR Dev Team a email or such on the Benefits of supporting TRACK IR5 in the REMAKE of Nova Logics old Helo Sim Comanche ? Its on Steam and has just entered very early stages of BETA, well Early Access I guess its called now.

There are several players already requesting it, and I think a gentle nudge from someone from Natural Point , along with the list of Benefits and ease of implementing IR5 support would be the final selling point to get this done.

Thanks in Advance, either way.

Stone Dog
jon.campbell

Re: Help getting Comanche Devs from NUKKLEAR support for IR5 please.

Post by jon.campbell »

Thank you for using Track IR, and contacting us. It is up to the game developer to contact us to integrate Track IR into a new game. Your best bet would be to generate some interest on their forums so that the see the need to integrate Track IR into their game. The development happens from the game developer with an SDK from us. I hope this helps answer your questions.
Jon Campbell
Customer Support Engineer
TrackIR
NaturalPoint
Stonedog

Post by Stonedog »

Thank you for the prompt reply and very clear instruction on what I need to let the Devs know. The support is already there from a decent amount of players, and the Devs are very responsive so far and seem willing to work with us.

May I ask as to whom the Contact Point might be on your end, is their a Person and or email they need reach out to specifically ?

All the ammo I have to make this as easy as possible will only help more, is the reason I ask about Contact point info.

Thank you sir , most gracious of you to reply so fast !

Cheers ,

Stone Dog
jon.campbell

Post by jon.campbell »

Hi Stonedog,

The game developer can email TrackIRSDK@naturalpoint.com
Jon Campbell
Customer Support Engineer
TrackIR
NaturalPoint