Call of duty question.

nhighnote414

Call of duty question.

Post by nhighnote414 »

So, my account was hacked in late September, and I spent a week trying to get it back. It was prohibited when I received it back a few days later, and as you know, ACT will not talk to you or reverse a ban for any reason. I was furious after purchasing MW and spending a significant amount of money on battle passes and skins. However, I accepted that there was nothing I could do and moved on to other games. Fast forward to present, and I've missed warzone so much that I'm willing to create a new one simply to play. However, it appears that my email is tied to a "banned" account, and I am unable to unlink it. Do I just need to create a new battlenet? Is there anything I can do?
Freddiebest

Re: Call of duty question.

Post by Freddiebest »

One option could be to create a new battlenet account, but if you're looking to keep your current email and not start from scratch, you might want to reach out to Activision's customer support to see if there's anything they can do to assist you.
evievaughan

Post by evievaughan »

Hey there, I'm sorry to hear about your account being hacked and banned. It's definitely frustrating to have put so much time and money into the game and then have it taken away.
Davids

Post by Davids »

Dealing with a hacked account and then the ban—ugh, what a headache. It's a bummer that ACT won't budge on the ban. For the email tie-up, creating a new Battlenet might be the way to go, but you might want to double-check with their support first. Hopefully, you'll be back in the Warzone action soon. Hang in there!